HOME > Culture and Tourism > Campground
The entrance to the village is small, while the valley inside the village is deep and large, lending it the name Byeongmogan, or “inside the bottleneck.” The name of the campground was derived from the name of the village.
Surrounded by the picturesque scenery of Surisan Mountain, Byeongmogan Campground is located in the comfortable space of Byeongmogan Citizens Park. At the campground, citizens can enjoy refreshing green showers and recreational activities.
Fifty camping decks are located among the thick woods, so visitors can enjoy camping while becoming one with nature. We believe that you will be completely satisfied with Byeongmogan Campground.
|1st Campground||9 decks (3.0m×4.0m)||General campground|
|2nd Campground||22 decks (3.0m×4.0m)||General campground|
|3rd Campground||19 decks (3.0m×4.0m)||General campground|
|Restroom||15.7m×4.0m||Shower room & toilets (one for men and one for women), cookhouse|
|Management office||3.0m×4.0m||Ticket & management office|
|Pot-and-pan sink||Three sinks|
|Use||Camping (camping out)|
|Use hours||From 14:00 to 11:00 the next day|
|How to use||Internet reservation is required (before the day of use)|
- Payment for using the site must be paid prior to use
- When reserving through internet, one deck is available per day per person
- Homepage of Byeongmogan Campground : http://www.ansi.or.kr/ansicamp/html/main.asp
- Inquiries for reservations (Anyang City Facilities Management Corporation) : Mon ~ Fri (09:00 ~ 18:00)
- Point of contact : 031-389-5287 (Confirming/cancelling reservations, information on use and receipt, etc)